BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Totally Missing You

I don't know what exactly, why?
Why right now I feel so miss you.
If you know, my heart is beating so fast.
The all previous days that I spent with you still not enough.
Like that days were my last chance to life and be with you, before I fly to God's hand.

Especially yesterday, last night, I was chilled.
You touch my cold nose.
You enveloped me with that softy grey blanket and the warmed me with your hug.
You stared at me, smiled, and kiss me.
How I love your affection. I feel so tranquil, don't wanna end this all.
I don't wanna you leave me and lose you. Totally.

Yes, it's never enough for me to be with you.
Yes, it's also make me worry and always afraid.
Afraid if the bad dreams will happen,
I can't be with you,
die in coldness of your frigidity cause something and someone.

0 comments: