BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 26, 2013

Her Last Short Story

This is the story about a girl, a short story from her sweet pinkish lips.
Short story about someone that she love, mean everything for her.
Short story about someone that give her promise, teach love, and stole her soul.
Short story which become the last story I will hear from her, because unfortunately she should cross the Styx before the time it'll las.
Short story about her angel or maybe dead angel.

****

She wake up as the sun set, birds chirping, roses blooming. She walk down from her bed, hold her teddy bear and starts come to me.
Then, she sits right beside me and smile at me, she seems give her sweetest smile but I sure that's not the sweet one. Seems so heavy.
I start talk to her, "Morning pretty.. Sleep well?" I said. "Morning too pretty, hmm.. quite well." she replied. I give her a cup of hot peach tea, the one of her favorite tea beside camomile and rose tea.
She stars drink it little by little, I stare at her, look her face so beautiful under the sunlight this morning. Suddenly she starts to talk and her voice so shaking.
"I'm tired" she said. I confused and start wondering, "Tired? Tired of what honey?" asked me.
She didn't answer my question, she only seems hide it in the silence.
Then, she starts tell something.
"It's him. He won't give up. How sweet is that, right my dear? You have someone struggling for thou. Unfortunately it's not for me... and now what should I do if him still dream her, not mine. He already fall for her...." she said.
I still can't catch it, "Honestly, what are you talking about? Him? Who?" asked me curiously.
She in silence again.
"Dear..." and she talk again with teary eyes.
"Should I fly far far away? I think I'll, from now. Yes, maybe I'll fly in silence and vanish, hold my tongue to say love & cares, cover this scars beautifully. Should I?" then her tears falling down.
"Right now, if I fly between him & her, if still like tht I'll tired & die. Now, I ask thou, where's my love. Is there for me? No, I can't see it anymore. No love. Only sweet words for solace I think, so it's a fake or we can say it was a lie? I have no clue the deep meaning of that words. See him more on her side. Know that sweet kiss on her forehead, cheeks, and lips. Know that warm hug round on her, even from back. Oh! Sweet torture, which blind my heart & broke my wings."
she lend her head on my shoulder, right now I know exactly how her feeling.
"Dear.. So what will you do? Give up? Step back? Everything you do will hurt you my dear, you already know that, aren't you?" I said.
"Yes my beloved friend, I know. There's no time left for me my friend, the bells will ring soon to calling me."
"So, in time, I will. Sorry to him, sun. But if he can see, this heart won't lie & always in love with him. Loyal with him, the goddess of sun. Even I'm not in this world again, someday. Also my friend I really love you, I'm happy to have a friend like you." she close her eyes and hug me so tightly.

****

My tears drop silently without she nor I know, I just hug her frail body which fight with the sickness, I kiss her forehead and caress her half bold head, even like that she still so pretty. Maybe that's the last short story from her which I'll hear until her time comes.
I love you my pretty friend, we're always be pretty and tough as a flower even when winds strike us.

0 comments: