BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pouring Rain

Yes, when I write this one the dark night sky was raining.
Quite heavy rain.
Sky, so black clear and every raindrops twinkling like crystal clear.
One by one its wet me from head to toe, inside and outside, cover and hide my silent tears.
I stare at the sky, watching raindrops dancing in the bling bling night stage.
Moon shines on them as the lights effect.
Wind blows on the trees as the music.
They dance so passionately.
The moves so beautiful, when I stare it deeper and deeper, that moves draw some patterns.
The patterns that I always like, see, miss and think.
They draw the face of yours, my lovely dovey.
Shine so bright, feel so warm, taste so sweet, looks lovely as usually.
I smile and start to close my eyes.
Keep that on my mind and heart.
I sleep with your warmth in the pouring rain.

0 comments: