BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Times Calling

Under that starry sky I try to close my eyes, I can't.
I don't know why I'm keep smiling and stayin awake to calling the sun.
But suddenly the gloomy comes.
Times to call the sun, I keep calling the sun, but NO!
Already one-half-hour I'm yelling, no answer at all, only the chirp of bird answer it. Damn!
I start to panic and worry, until finally there's the sound that I really want to hear.
But the sun only in silence, shows its sadness to me.
I feel more than that. Guilty, sorry, disappointment, sad, and any kind of that crush into my soul. Especially, I've some surprise that I already prepared, that's why I also still stay awake.
But no smile and magic word from the sun.
I only stare, then sit in the silence, don't say anything.

Today, it's my time to come back again to that place, the place I really hate and scare of.
Is the sun remember it? Is the sun know it?
I've no clue.
Just wish the sun calls me back, smiles like used to, and this time accompany me.
Wish me luck and I love you so.

0 comments: